Concept Stage Companies 2012
The following five finalists were selected by the sell-out crowd at PubTalk on September 27th at McMenamins in downtown Bend.
These five finalists have advanced to BVC's Concept Stage competition on October 19th. The winner receives a $10k grant from BendBroadband.
In alphabetical order, the five finalists are:
- Agrowpedia (Sev Anderson) brings IT to the first frontier for small farmers and backyard garden enthusiasts. www.agrowpedia.com/
- E-Z Leave (Yaju Dharmarajah) is a web-based SaaS solution to automate the complex federal, state and military leave environment. Using a TurboTax-like interface, the solution reduces legal liability.
- K.A.D. Innovations (Kasey Corwin and Aaron Sallee) The Kebbaber is the next evolution of grilling products for tailgaters, backyard BBQ lovers and an upgrade on the grilling lifestyle.
- Play Habit (Scot Bayless) Hardcore gamers are migrating en-masse toward lower costs and more personal devices. Play Habit is creating top tier games for this new wave of players. http://playhabit.com/
- ziPede (Dr. Rick Cuddihy) helps moms, dads and doctors take care of kids better by improving the office visit experience. Now parents can link with their doctor before and after a visit, accessing expert video content. http://staging.zipede.com/